Midwest Snips 14" Combination Pattern Tinner Snip
- Long lasting hot drop forged blades
- Designed for straight and wide curve cuts
- Cuts up to 18 gauge C.R. Steel sheet
- Grade 8 pivot bolt is unconditionally guaranteed
- KUSH'N-KOTE® comfortable secure grip
- Made in USA
MIDWEST ® 14″ Combination Tinner Snips are forged from molybdenum alloy steel for superior strength and durability and feature a “combination” blade pattern for both long straight cuts and wide curves. The handles are equiped with KUSH’N-KOTE ® soft textured plastisol, which provide a comfortable secure grip. Made in USA! Use in either hand.
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: