- Keep blades in adjustment for optimum performance and to maximize cutting life View the Snip Adjustment Instructions
- Use the proper model and blade pattern for the job
- Do not use snips to cut wire, nails, etc.
- Do not exceed cutting capacity for tool
- Keep blades clean by wiping with a light coat of oil
- Work safely — wear safety glasses when working with hand tools
- Do not use a snip for purposes other than cutting metal
- Be careful of sharp edges on snip. Fully close snip and latch when putting back in tool box or tool belt.