Midwest Snips 15" Aluminum Blade Seamer
- Used to bend and form sheet metal
- Blades are interchangeable
- 1/4" sight graduations for easy alignment
- 15" x 1-1/4" aluminum blades
- Compound handle multiplies hand force for ease of use
- Made in USA
MIDWEST ® 15″ Interchangeable Blade Straight Handle Seamers feature 15″ X 2″ extruded aluminum blades with 1/4″sight graduations and are most often used by siding and roofing installers to bend and form siding trim, soffit, fascia, and flashing material. MIDWEST ® Interchangeable Blade system allows for other length blades to be installed ( 3″ & 6″ forged blades / 5″ and 9″ aluminum blades). Equipped with KUSH’N-POWER ® compound leverage handle action with patented (US D718,602, D719,808) handle grip design multiplies handle force while providing a soft, sturdy and comfortable grip. Made in the USA!
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: