Midwest Snips 16" Bulldog Pattern Tinner Snip
- Long lasting hot drop forged blades
- Designed for straight and wide curve cuts
- Cuts up to 16 gauge C.R. steel sheets
- Grade 8 pivot bolt is unconditionally guaranteed
- KUSH'N-KOTE® comfortable secure grip
- Made in USA
MIDWEST ® 16″ Bulldog Tinner Snips are forged from molybdenum alloy steel for superior strength and long lasting cutting edge. Cuts up to 16 gauge cold rolled sheet steel, multiple layers of sheet material, seams, cleats, etc. The handles are equiped with KUSH’N-KOTE ® soft textured plastisol, which provide a comfortable secure grip. Made in USA! Use in either hand.
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: