Midwest Snips 07" Circular Pattern Tinner Snip
- "Duckbill" (Circular) Blade Pattern
- Long lasting hot drop forged blades
- Cuts up to 26 gauge C.R. Steel
- Grade 8 pivot bolt is unconditionally guaranteed
- KUSH'N-KOTE® comfortable secure grip
- Made in USA
MIDWEST ® 7″ Duckbill Tinner Snips are ideal for accessing tight spaces, intricate cuts, and cutting tight curves including scrolls in sheet metal and other sheet materials. The handles are equiped with KUSH’N-KOTE ® soft textured plastisol, which provide a comfortable secure grip. Made in USA! Use in either hand.
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: