Flex Duct Knife - Wood Handle - Includes Free Nylon Sheath [MWT-FDK01]
- Cuts flexible duct and duct board
- Has a contoured wooden handle for comfortable use
- Full tang
- Stainless steel rivets for long-lasting durability
- Resharpenable stainless steel double blade has both standard and serrated edges, allowing for cutting in both directions
- Includes a ripstop nylon sheath for safe storage
Out of stock
MIDWEST® Flex Duct Knives – Wood Handles are designed for cutting flexible duct and duct board and have a contoured wooden handle for comfortable use. The knife has a full tang and solid stainless steel rivets for long-lasting durability. The 5″ (12.7 cm) stainless steel, resharpenable double blade has both standard and serrated edges, which allows for cutting in both directions. The knife includes a ripstop nylon sheath for safe storage.
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: