Trim Nail Driver [MWT-TND]
- Hardened steel for long-lasting durability
- Copper coated ball bearings for smooth action
- Tapered nose to access tight areas and recesses.
- Hex shape design for easy gripping and stays put on slopes
- 1-1/4" throat for standard trim nails
- Made in USA
Out of stock
MIDWEST® Trim Nail Drivers feature a hardened steel punch for long lasting durability and a copper coated steel ball bearing for smooth action. Tapered nose accesses tight areas and trim recesses. Hex outer shape provides secure grip and no roll lay down. Made in USA!
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: