Upright Left Cut Aviation Snip [MWT-6900L]
- Reduces wrist range motion and fatigue with ergonomic design
- Usable with blades up or blades down with a push or pull motion
- Ideal for operating in tight spaces
- Use in right hand
- GLIDETECH® FORGED BLADES provide unequalled strength, longest lasting edge life, and the most precise cutting action
- KUSH'N-POWER® compound leverage handle action multiples handle force
Out of stock
MIDWEST® UPRIGHT® Left Aviation Snips feature ergonomic handle action that reduces wrist range motion and fatigue. Can be used blades up or blades down with push or pull motion. Operates in tight spaces. Easiest used in right hand. These snips feature GLIDETECH® FORGED BLADES: unequaled strength, longest lasting edge life, and the most precise cutting action. Blades are hot drop forged of molybdenum alloy steel and Austemper® heat-treated to best accept and hold their precision ground cutting edge. Blades cut complete from “pinch of the blades through their points” and pivot on a Grade 8 bolt that is threaded and affixed into the bottom blade keeping blades in precision adjustment, and if ever necessary, allowing them to be readjusted extending peak performance. Equipped with KUSH’N-POWER® (US D718,602, D719,808) compound leverage handle action which multiplies handle force while providing a soft, sturdy and comfortable grip. Made in USA!
Midwest Tool & Cutlery Co.
PO Box 160
1210 Progress Street
Sturgis, MI 49091 USA
Toll Free Number: